Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11: 'Flashlight Worthy' Recommends 9 Unforgettable Books About September 11 (PHOTOS)


I read it. I was ready to be convinced. I believe in conspiracies: JFK, MLK, Operation Gladio, Northwoods, I'm a big conspiracy guy. But I also believe in reason and the scientific method. Griffith's book was full of shoddy reasoning. Again and again he points out some fact where the government screwed up and says "this proves that it must have been a conspiracy" He ignores other equally likely theories such as incompetence. He assumes that every time the Government lies it means there is a conspiracy, ignoring that the Bush administration lied just out of habit not to mention to cover their @ss.
About Bestsellers
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment