Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ahmadinejad: Egypt Shows Middle East Breaking Free Of 'American Interference'


That is a good point. My writing was sloppy, I was doing something that I actually just chided others for doing: confusing the people of Israel with the hard liners.



I think its clear that up until Mubarak was deposed Netanyahu was supporting him and urging its Allies "to curb their criticism of President Hosni Mubarak to preserve stability"­: http://www­.haaretz.c­om/print-e­dition/new­s/israel-u­rges-world­-to-curb-c­riticism-o­f-egypt-s-­mubarak-1.­340238



But I agree the hard liners who really don't want a settlement of the Palestinia­n issue based on justice but rather one based on force don't represent the best interests of the Israeli people and I think that a democratic Egypt, while it would no longer just go along with virtually anything the US and Israel want, could be a force for a just peace which would be good for everyone, except those who don't really want the conflict to end.
About Iran
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment