Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ahmadinejad: Egypt Shows Middle East Breaking Free Of 'American Interference'


"I hardly can say that Haaretz is a centrist voice"



I wouldn't know. I just picked the first news source out of a Google search. But I notice you didn't dispute the facts of the article you merely impugned the source.



"aaretz became to be what NYTimes is in the US, an ELTISITS newspaper and podium'

I'm sorry but I don't accept "ELITIST" as a put down. I've got several degrees, I'm constantly trying to educate and improve myself and I think I'm smarter then most people and I want my daughter to be the same. If that makes me an elitist then so be it.



I don't know all the details about Israel and Palestine. What I do know is that killing civilians is wrong no matter who does it and that violence is not the way for a people who believe in justice to solve problems. And although I'm an atheist many of the people I love are Jewish and the one thing I always admired about Judaism is the way it respects justice and fairness. So when I see Israel using tanks, helicopter­s, and jets to fight kids in Palestine using rocks,... something just isn't kosher.
About Iran
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment