Friday, February 11, 2011

How The Huffington Post Works (In Case You Were Wondering)


I can't believe these comments are making it through. Bless you whoever is moderating and actually allowing some discussion­.



I want to make it clear that I think some moderation is absolutely necessary. I don't want to see spam, off topic comments, or comments that are just vile personal attacks. And I also realize that with any moderation there will be times when I don't completely agree with the moderator.



What bothers me is that I've noticed systematic examples. For example, with Lanza or Chopra totally polite on topic comment that point out errors in their science are routinely blocked. I've just stopped commenting on their articles.



Cross my fingers, hope this one makes it!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment